I'm working with an exciting Games Studio whodesign and develop some of the most successful branded online gambling games.
They are looking for a confident selfstarter who is equally happy working on existing properties as well as new developments.
You are a team player who is a natural perfectionist and who doesn't just see innovating on the web as 'the day job'. In return you'll be given licence to express your creativity and work as part of a collective delivering compelling player
experiences and have a lot of fun in the process.
● A good level in HTML\HTML5 CrossPlatform
● Solid understanding of device compatibility and performance issues
● Optimising UI design and animation strategies for performance and bandwidth
● Experience of working with localised text and different character sets.
● Expert in client/server XML integration and debugging
● Working with 3rd party service APIs
● Understanding of Design Patterns
● Writing concise, readable and simple code
● Great team player
Other useful skills
● Version control with Git
● Photoshop Scripting
● Experience with Agile methodologies
● An interest in online gaming
● Demonstrable game based personal projects
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.