Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced field sales executive to join an award winning and very popular brewery brand in North London.
Working with a very social team this role is ideal for a sales person that is passionate about the London nightlife industry and would love a role that lives and breathes the amazing London pub/bar scene.
As a Field Sales Exec your responsibilities will include;
- Engaging key consumers through innovative ideas that makes your brand stand out from others in the market.
- Pro-actively searching for opportunities to drive brand image and revenue.
- Attending key events and network with relevant contacts (DJs, bar promoters etc).
- Organising incentives for customers.
- Being known as a go-to expert in your industry.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience in a field sales position with a strong track record of success
- Outstanding local market knowledge, contacts and experience in London
- Good communication skills, ability to manage and build good relationships.
- Negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Passion for the nightlife industry
So what's in it for you?
- Diverse working environment in a culture orientated social business
- Sit down lunch on Friday to socialise with all teams in the business
- Free beer!! And so much more!!
So if you love beer, have a creative/brand focused mind and are a natural sales person this is definitely the job for you! Please get in touch and apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.