Image Designer / Artworker
One of the biggest TV brands in UK is looking for an Image Designer/ Artworker for their VoD platform. You will be an essential part of their operations team.
The operation team makes sure that all TV's business areas work in harmony to deliver bespoke content in best quality and time frames. The team is delivery-focused and so is this role.
As an Image Designer/ Artworker you will join a small team of designers within operations and work on creating, retouching and resizing VoD assets. The role will be best suited to an artworker or a retoucher with around two years of experience who has a good idea of TV ops environment.
Experience required for the Image Designer:
- Expert level knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Great eye for detail - an ability to touch up images to the highest commercial standards.
- Great understanding of sizing images across different platforms and devices and the ability to adjust designs for different display types (Web, mobile, tablets, TV boxes, Game consoles rtc.)
- Understanding of layouts and working with Typography - commercial experience required.
- Experience in logo design and branded content
- Excellent attention to detail - must have superb organisation skills especially in files system, naming and storing files - this is a role in Operations so you will need to understand TV ops and file types.
- Good MS Office, especially Excel (some basic reporting skills)
- Comfortable to work in a highly dynamic environment and to tight deadlines.
- Passion for good TV experience and great VoD service.
Apply now with some examples of your work (full portfolio not required)! If you'd like to discuss in more detail please get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via linked In.
This is a UK based role so you have to be eligible to work in UK to be considered.
Thank you for your interest!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.