Product Manager - Marketing-Technology Platform
£50,000-£60,000 - Central London
Handle is working with an innovative and vibrant start-up to help them find an outstanding Product Manager.
The company is an established B2B start-up. Their main product is an amazing software as a service platform enabling clients from retail to plan and monitor cross-channel digital insights. They have partnered with big names in retail and are now successfully implementing and customising the product. For them to grow as a business they need a Product Manager who can work with their techy/geeky team to develop their Product.
As the Product Manager, you will be a key part of their Product Team and you will manage and translate requirements into clear user stories to their engineering and design teams. You must have experience developing a product.
Responsibilities of Product Manager:
- You will need to learn and understand the technology which the platform uses to actively support existing customers
- You will work with the Engineering / Design Teams in creative wireframes and technical specifications for the overall improvement and development of their SASS Product
- Seek out customer insights and understand customer feedback to work with internal teams to validate business requirements
Key Skills of Product Manager
- Previous experience as a Product Manager specifically for a B2B Software as a Service Platform (ideally Software out of box)
- Having worked closely with Engineering & Design Teams to develop a product. Understanding the whole Product Lifecycle is key
- Passionate, you must have a genuine passion for developing products that will be delivered to customers.
- Understand the culture of a start-up environment
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.