Handle is working for a global leading brand, within the consumer and lifestyle sector, heavily linked to the music, sports and culture arena.
My client is looking for a driven, creative and proactive Communications Manager to lead on the PR strategy for some of their key brands across the UK and EMEA markets. This is a pivotal role between the EMEA team and Regional Communications team - you will have the opportunity to work on hugely successful brand partnerships with music, culture, sport and entertainment and to travel all around the world as ambassador for the brands.
You will join an inspirational communications team, reporting directly into the Director of Communications and Marketing - this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly created team driven by passion and creativity.
As the Communications Manager you will be working on:
- Collaborating on the creation and development of some of the top music, culture and lifestyle events
- Ensuring the brands involved receive quality coverage in print and digital media
- Maintaining and building relationships with a broad range of media contacts, journalists, bloggers and brands in order to maximize PR opportunities
- Overseeing the implementation of plans across EMEA and set SMART goals for media leverage across these territories
- Manage local markets ability to leverage ambassadors, events and properties sponsored by the brands
- Represent the brands at event and happenings alongside local marketing teams
The ideal candidate is a confident and creative PR professional with solid experience within a similar role or agency side, ideally with some music background and great contacts within the sector. You will be very passionate, able to hit the ground running and excellent problem solving skills.
To get more information about this unique opportunity contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or on 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.