Handle is working for one of the largest general book publishers in the UK, with hugely successful imprints across a broad range of genres.
My client is looking for a confident, skilled, self-motivated and highly-organized publicist to lead on PR campaigns for its exciting new healthy lifestyle imprint. If you want to work on a dynamic and growing list that already includes authors ranging from Instagram sensations to respected lifestyle authors, this role is for you.
The position will involve:
- Devising, planning and overseeing trade and consumer PR campaigns for individual titles across all media platforms
- Maintaining and building relationships with a broad range of media contacts, journalists, bloggers, brands and retailers in order to maximize PR opportunities and sales
- Working closely with the Communications Director to create joined-up and innovative marketing and publicity campaigns, and deliver the communications strategy for the imprint.
- Organising author tours and events, together with related marketing materials and promotional activity.
- A strong understanding of the growing health and well-being market, and a personal interest in the relevant areas.
This is a key role within this leading publisher and as such we are looking for someone who has solid experience within the sector and a real passion about health and well-being. You must be able to work autonomously and be good at prioritizing work under pressure.
To get more information about this unique opportunity contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or on 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.