- Work for one of the biggest and most prestigious international fashion luxury names in the market
- Enjoy free fruit, breakfast and delicious wine time on Friday
- Join a superb fashion team that have some of the best influencer contacts in the industry
Handle is recruiting for one of the most enviable names in the UK fashion scene. Headquartered in London they have offices all around in the world - New York, LA, San Paulo, Moscow, Shanghai and Tokyo.
With less than 10 years in the market they have grown to be a luxury fashion powerhouse. They are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture who appreciate people who possess these qualities.
The Senior PR Executive is responsible for supporting the PR team with implementing international brand awareness projects and liaising with media in their international key markets. Part of the role will be to strengthen relationships with international fashion & lifestyle journalists, continue to position the brand as an innovator and drive brand engagement.
The ideal candidate will come from an in-house or agency fashion PR background with solid experience across high impact strategic campaigns for top fashion names. You will have a strong understanding of international and emerging markets as well as an extensive fashion network.
The Senior PR Executive will have a solid understanding of the luxury fashion industry and the changing landscape of how customers now purchase luxury brands.
Part of your responsibilities will include :
- Contribute to global strategy planning and development of department
- Hosting brainstorming meetings and come up with creative ideas for fashion campaigns
- Direct a varied portfolio of campaigns focussing on building awareness and relationship management
- Team management and ensuring the delivery of campaigns across all campaigns
- Managing relationships and stakeholders expectations
- Developing relationships with key editors and influencers in the market
If you would like to be part of the world's best fashion companies contact me on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.