We are seeking Customer Service professionals who are keen to be part of a popular, innovative, exciting retail brand!
This is a varied support role, based in the Digital team of our client's Head Office. The selected candidate will be the central point of contact; dealing with inbound queries from customers, as well as working closely and liaising with internal departments.
- Deal with high volumes of inbound customer queries and complaints
- Process orders
- Ensure customers receive an on brand and timely response across all digital, postal, telephone and social channels
- Communicating courteously and on brand to all customers, whether on the telephone, email or by letter
- Ensure all complaints are logged
- Providing the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Deal with complaints and escalations accordingly
- Become the internal ambassador to ensure the business has a customer first mind-set
Suitable candidates must have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in an autonomous role, as well as being a good team player
- Strong MS Office skills
- A pro-active, articulate approach
- Experience of handling customer complaints
- Must have worked in a commercial environment
- Experience of using a CRM system is beneficial
This is an ongoing temporary role for approx 2-3 months with possibility of extension
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.