Individual Giving Operations Officer
Amazing opportunity for an Individual Giving Operations Officer to join one of the UK's leading Arts Organisations.
The role will include a mixture of Fundraising and direct Marketing responsibilities and is an opportunity for someone with a genuine passion for the Arts and fundraising to work alongside two senior managers and develop this role within the team.
Key responsibilities of an Individual Giving Operations Officer include:
- Marketing and public fundraising appeals involving high volume donations
- Working with a donor or customer database, including building queries, analysing information and manipulating data to create meaningful and user-friendly reports
- Preparing financial reports and fundraising portfolio reports
- Providing operations, administrative and database management support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including work, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook and database management
- Previous experience in a Development / Fundraising role
- Comprehensive understanding of UK Gift Aid rules, the GDPR, VAT rules and other relevant legislation concerning fundraising
- Understanding of US legislation concerning fundraising
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, ticket booking databases and Artifax events software
If you need more information or want to apply, email: email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.