Influencer and Social Partner Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail orientated influencer marketeer to join an Audience team at an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will be responsible for overseeing influencer marketing strategy for campaigns throughout the whole roster, whilst also maintaining key relationships with social partners and platforms.
Key features will include:
- Having a creative approach to influencer marketing, whilst partnering with talent that can provide a creative spotlight for the artists.
- Managing influencer marketing budgets, whilst working with external freelancers and influencer marketing agencies to deliver campaigns with scale
- Being responsible for pitching artists for content collaborations with large scale social platforms
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in influencer marketing in music and entertainment
- Detailed knowledge of music, social media and the digital landscape
- Existing relationships with social networks and influencers, whilst having the drive to evolve and develop new relationships
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Influencer and Social Partner Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.