£20,000 - £25,000
An incredible opportunity for an experienced model or influencer booker to join a very successful company that is expanding due to its success in the industry! Based in their gorgeous, buzzy, sociable office in the heart of London.
You will be responsible for scouting and signing new talent, negotiating rates, managing your clients/talent, helping out at industry events, develop and help mould your talent's careers!
There is no glass ceiling in this role; the more you put in to the role, the more you'll get out and career progression is very open here. This really is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan the development of talent
- Nurture your relationships with talent and maintain regular contact with them
- Actively reach out to clients promoting your talent
- Negotiation of rates
- Create media decks for your talent
- Actively scout and sign new talent
The ideal candidate will have:
- You MUST have previous experience as a model or influencer booker
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You must possess solid understanding of both the retail & digital marketing industries
- Have good talent and brand contacts
- Strong negotiation skills
The successful Booker will get:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays + 2 weeks off over Christmas and New Year
- £40 monthly phone allowance
- Pension scheme
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Booker opportunity then please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.