We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing technology business operating in the media industry for a three month contract to help out during a busy period of work.
Having undergone a period of sustained growth they are looking for someone who can complement their existing infrastructure team and provide expertise including third line desktop and server support. This is a great opportunity to join a successful, innovative business and help them through a particularly busy period as they continue to expand.
The core focus of the role will be to provide third line technical support along with helping to deliver infrastructure projects. This means you will need a high level of technical knowledge with core Microsoft technologies as well as cloud solutions such as AWS. You will need to manage your workload and priorities in an ever changing environment, along with mentoring other members of the team, and contributing towards technical decisions.
To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of commercial experience in an Infrastructure Engineer role or similar, ideally in a medium sized company in the media industry. In addition, we are looking for evidence of the following;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools and technologies, including Windows servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Hyper-V.
- Proven experience working with cloud technologies (AWS / Azure).
- Excellent knowledge of storage and backup technologies (Veeam).
- Experience working in a multi-site organisation.
- Customer focused service delivery skills, including excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong documentation skills, including both technical and user documentation.
This role is a three month contract position and we are looking for someone who can interview and start work immediately. If you are interested, please contact Will Fraser at Handle Recruitment for more information.
Infrastructure Engineer IT Support Third Line 3rd Line Windows Microsoft Desktop Server Active Directory AD DNS DHCP Hyper-V AWS Azure Cloud Storage Backup Infrastructure Engineer
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.