Infrastructure Lead / Systems & Operations Manager / infrastructure Manager - Westminster
- Hands-on role
Primarily seeking someone with high technical ability and knowledge who can advise on the best way to transform & strategise current infrastructure, and prepare for the future.
The successful candidate will be someone who introduce new solutions. You can move from vision all the way through to implementation.
About the company:
The hiring company is a luxury retail brand based in the heart of London, Westminster. A forward-looking brand, going increasingly global. They are an international brand, across UK, EU, US, South America, Asia, South Africa, and Australia.
The brand has been acquired by a hugely successful, wider international group. Meaning they have powerful backing and have been given the go-ahead to set themselves up for the future and become compliant with the wider group.
- You will have 1 direct report, and this will be a hands on role.
- 60/40 split between project work and BAU
- Responsibility for core systems such as: Networking, Security, Backups, Telephony, WAN etc.
- Reporting on the performance of the Support function & systems performance
- VMWare / Virtualisation.
- Network management, design and implementation
- Server management and design principles (physical and virtual).
- Windows Server 2012/16, Active Directory and DHCP.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2016 and Exchange365 support and Administration.
Required Experience & Abilities:
- Able to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of incident management, escalation procedures, business continuity and related disciplines.
- Experience managing 3rd party providers both commercially and from a service level with a focus on service level management
- Experience with ITSM tools and how ITIL processes are applied.
- Experience with IT and Web security - pen testing, GDPR & PCI compliance.
- Experience designing and implementing service improvement plans.
Desired, not required:
- Azure or cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience of company merger / acquisition
- Consolidation of servers
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207 569 9982.
Infrastructure Engineer / Infrastructure Manager / Head of Infrastructure / Head of IT / IT Manager / Systems & Operations Manager
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.