Infrastructure Project Manager - 12 months FTC - Central London
Handle are currently working with a Global Film Studio in London. Our client is due to be moving offices and therefore will need a Technical / Infrastructure Project Manager to facilitate this move.
You will have to have to manage and have previous experience with the small-medium office moves.
As the Technical Infrastructure Project Manager, you will work with their Senior Project Managers in a small office move & infrastructure refresh projects.
Responsibilities of Infrastructure Project Manager:
- To undertake duties as directed by the EIS Manager and with guidance from the Senior Technical Project Managers to support the delivery and implementation of various infrastructure projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility (including draft design and IT costs)
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Skill set of Infrastructure Project Manager:
- Previous experience working within infrastructure in the Film, Music, Media or Broadcast industry would be an advantage so you understand the culture of the brand
- Previous experience of small-medium office moves. Specifically IT Infrastructure projects, consolidation project etc.
- Solid technical background, with an understanding of/hands-on experience with WAN, LAN, telephony infrastructure
- Working knowledge of MS SharePoint, MS Visio and SAP
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
If you're available immediately and interested in joining a Global Film Distribution business in Central London in assisting them to move offices do get in touch ASAP - Kathryn.Thorpe(@)Handle.co.uk
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.