Handle are working with an leading online marketing company who are currently looking for a IT Support Assistant to join their ever growing tech team. Based in North West London our client provides online marketing solutions to an ever evolving spectrum of projects and companies.
This opportunity will allow the correct candidate to develop their technical capabilities across a broad range of new technologies. Full training will be provided to in order to help you support this variety of tech and infrastructure.
Applicants must have the following skills
- Knowledge of VMware and Virtualisation
- An understanding of SQL server
- Experience with Active directory, MS exchange and group policies
- Familiar with IIS, SSL and API
- Able to work under pressure
- Genuine interest in learning new technologies
- Dedicated and hardworking person looking for a long term role
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Reverse engineering techniques
- Knowledge of email deliverability
- Sender reputation
- Basic knowledge of C# and PHP
- Knowledge of system back ups
A computer science degree (or similar) is desirable, otherwise competency in the responsibilities listed above are required.
- Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- ASAP Start
If this looks like a good match for your skill set, please apply online or contact Rory on 0207 569 9938
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.