Infrastructure Team Leader / Infrastructure Manager - Retail / eCommerce - Gatwick
We currently have a Systems & Operations Manager / Head of Technology role responsible for the day to day running of all IT Infrastructure. Although you'll be managing a small team, initially you'll be hands on supporting the business with various implementation projects.
*This will be a hands on role managing & supporting a team*
*based in Gatwick
- networking, security, backups, telephony, WAN etc.
- Business Transformation support
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 / D365
- Azure / Cloud
- Cyber Security / internet security
- Produce regular reporting on the performance of the Support function
- VMWare / Virtualisation.
- RCP/IP, traffic routing, DNS, VLAN, WAN, firewall, switch and load balancing
- Server management and design principles (physical and virtual).
- Windows Server 2012/16, Active Directory and DHCP.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2016 and Exchange365 support and Administration.
- Incident management, escalation procedures, business continuity and related disciplines.
- managing 3rd party providers both commercially and from a service level with a focus on service level management.
- service desk management & service delivery and has extensive experience in e-commerce technology.
- ITSM tools and how ITIL processes are applied.
- IT and Web security - pen testing, GDPR & PCI compliance.
- Designing and implementing service improvement plans.
- Azure or cloud-based infrastructure
Nice to have:
- eCommerce experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Lead Infrastructure Engineer / Infrastructure Manager / IT Manager / Head of Infrastructure
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.