Handle are actively seeking an experienced Insight Analyst for a well-established high profile events firm based in the heart of the west end.
My client are a leading name in international b2b events and trade exhibitions. Working to the highest standards they pride themselves on high content, high quality industry leading shows. With a comprehensive range of employee benefits and fantastic working environment this is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career forward.
The duties of an Insight Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Data research to drive growth of business
- Deliver compelling actionable insights based on data analysis.
- Develop post show surveys.
- To work with rest of the team to ensure timely development of new reports and projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have high attention to detail.
- Experience in customer insight role.
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in creating surveys.
- Proficient in Tableau (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to plan own workload and prioritise competing demands for time.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.