Handle Recruitment is seeking a Marketing Manager experienced in the exhibitions sector to join a global B2B events organisation on an interim basis, working on two of their flagship fashion and lifestyle shows.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the digital and campaigns team on the execution of the visitor marketing campaign
- Ensuring all elements of the plan are covered tactically, and that accountability is taken and followed through with for each aspect accordingly
- Overseeing and inputting into all marketing promotions for partners to hit metrics and outputs
- Audience identification - with segmented target groups promoted to accordingly
- Content creation - assigning ownership from ideation through to design and delivery
- Media partner strategy - identify relevant partners and agree on collaboration
- Managing press and PR
- Managing the marketing budget
- Working closely with and supporting sales teams through sales and proposal writing process
- Collaborating with show teams and leaders within the business to increase efficiency and effectiveness of marketing communications
- Providing reporting of KPI and activity performance as required
- Influencing leaders and teams across the wider business to position the team's successes and ensure widespread understanding of the role the team can play in growing the business
To be successful in this role you wil have:
- Marketing experience in the B2B exhibition industry
- Experience in most aspects of digital marketing, including CRM, email, & mobile, social media, website, UX, search and online advertising
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A passion for marketing - strong experience of existing techniques and a passion for exploring new for the benefit of our clients
- Excellent people skills, both with clients and managing a team of ambitious, dynamic marketing individuals
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.