Insight Analyst - Media Entertainment
We currently have an Artist Insight Analyst role available for a global Media company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career working on some high profile brands and an exciting environment.
* This role will be working within an Established team on several high profile in house campaigns with well-known labels.
** This role is supports the Strategic insights & research across various record labels.
- Proven brand strategy / consultancy experience within media entertainment
- Insight / data analysis experience social media listening tools analysis, data visualization, report writing.
- Comfortable with large data sets.
- Well versed with creating themes and summarizing large open-ended survey responses.
- Confident, highly numerate, pro-active, creative individual able to work in a team environment.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Passionate about research and analysis - strong advocate for data.
- Keynote (visualization, design, presentation of reports) and Excel expertise is essential.
Nice to have:
- SQL knowledge valued.
- Qualitative research experience.
- Survey scripting.
- Basic video editing valued.
- Project brainstorming / ideation / artist brand analysis.
- supporting survey set-up, questionnaire writing, and material sourcing.
- Qualitative research planning
- Conducting analysis using multiple data sources (e.g. commercial / sales data, social media analytics, cultural trends, desk research) .
- leveraging insights, creative & strategic thinking throughout development, building powerful narratives with multiple data sources.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
Insight Analyst / Insights Analyst / Strategy Analyst / Insight Manager - Media Entertainment / Music
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.