An exciting opportunity for an Research and Planning Coordinator to provide vital market intelligence and brand insight for a Global Music and Entertainment Brand.
As the sole Research and Planning Executive you'll support the UK Research and Planning team across key internal projects that will inform and inspire both creative and strategic decision making. A varied research role centred around audience engagement and cultural trends that requires an analytical approach and a high level of numeracy.
- Proven experience in a research / strategic role
- A background analysing data within music and entertainment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly numerate
- An interest in popular culture and consumer culture within media and entertainment
- Strong IT skills - including PPT and Excel
Perfect for a music lover with a background in analytics and a keen eye for detail to influence and inspire across UK campaigns and business strategy for a market leading music company.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.