Insight Executive - Broadcast
A great position has arisen with one of the UK's leading broadcasters. I am in search of an Insight Executive, to join a successful insight team; this role feeds into all areas of the business - across marketing, scheduling, strategy and editorial.
You will be intrigued by insights and obsessed with analytics, working alongside the Insight Manager, this role also allows for a great amount of autonomy, and a diverse range of projects to work on. The chance to use a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies, and driving audience based decisions based on findings, means you will be a lover of all things data too!
- Consumer insights - you will provide consumer insights, which anticipate and meet the needs of the channels.
- Relationship builder - you'll be a natural people person, able to forge relationships throughout the business with strategy, editorial, marketing and digital teams.
- Working closely with the Insight Manager on providing insights and recommendations to inform team decisions.
- Regular insight into the broad consumer research and tailoring insights to the business.
- Producing accurate, timely and insightful channel evaluations, to ensure that channels deliver on time and target.
- Assisting with the creation of evaluations and recommendations, as well as working with the Insight Manager in the evaluation of marketing activity and developing audiences for advertising campaigns.
You Will Have:
- At least 2 years' experience in an insights or analytics role within broadcast previously.
- A thorough knowledge in quantitative research, as well as analysing data and research findings, producing clear and incisive reports and recommendations.
- The ability to use excel and PowerPoint to both manipulate and produce data to a great standard.
I want to hear from you if you have a background in broadcast, you are a strategic thinker with great people and communication skills. This would be perfect for an individual who is passionate about the viewer, broadcast, data and above all - insights!
Please get in touch to hear more.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.