Handle Recruitment is currently seeking a strategic Insight Manager to join a market leading B2B exhibition business based in Central London.
Using customer insight to drive growth in the core KPIs you will help colleagues & customers understand KPI performance, supporting them in making better operational and strategic decisions.
As the Insight Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Leveraging the use of quantitative data and research to drive growth of the business
- Defining regular and ad hoc insight projects; developing quantitative surveys, analysing data, and delivering compelling actionable insights through project management
- Working with rest of insight team to ensure timely development of new projects
- Presenting research insights across all event sectors and position these events as market leaders
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong experience with management of quantitative research and online survey platforms (Qualtrics, Vision Critical, Vovici, or similar)
- Experience in project management
- Experience of identifying stories from data and simplifying the complicated
- Experience in analysing large datasets
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Tableau (desirable, not essential)
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.