Content Analyst (Insight + Evaluation) - £32,000
We're looking for an Digital Content Analyst for one of the leading full-service agencies who specialise within political and government issues, charities and communities who work hand in hand with prestigious clients such as the Home Office, various countries governments and the UN.
They are currently expanding their London office (other offices are based in Australia, Asia and Africa) due to an increase in work load and are looking for someone with a strong understanding for content performance. You will have a passion for content, but analysing it will be a strong skill set.
You will have the opportunity to work across live projects, as well as investigating data from previous campaigns to provide insight for upcoming projects.
- Strong understanding of content performance.
- Analytical mind set, able to see patterns and create usable insight from the data.
- Coming from a background within advertising / social media / content marketing / publishing.
- Experience using Google Analytics / Omnivore.
- Ability to take complex data and simplify it to business level metrics to various teams in the company with recommendations and insights.
- Strong presentation skills and a great communicator.
If this sounds like a good fit then apply directly now, or send your CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.