I am working with a fantastic organisation, right at the heart of London! They partner with some of the worlds most prestigious brands and events.
You'll get a chance to work for a unique company on a broad range of innovative projects across consumer retail and property industries. You may be working with international luxury brands one day, and the Mayor of London's office the next.
Insights and Research
- Support the overall Insights function by generating insights content for member organisations, commercial partners and the media.
- Create visualisations and presentations to inform decision-making within the business.
- Design and manage insights reporting tools.
- Maintain and update the storage of internal knowledge (factbooks, insights databases, etc) to support teams across the business.
- Manage and cleanse the CRM database to ensure insights are delivered to the right people.
Background & Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in an analytical or STEM field (e.g. Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Finance).
- Experience with primary and secondary research.
- Experience with blending data from multiple sources.
- Experiencing in visualising data as commercial insights.
- Understanding of the consumer retail and/or place management environment a nice-to-have advantage.
- Numerate and comfortable with Big Data projects.
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- An ideal candidate would be on first-name basis with SUMIFS and VLOOKUP, but may have dabbled with an occasional INDEX MATCH function.
- Experience with advanced data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) a nice-to-have advantage.
If you have all the required experience and were excited by this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.