£200 - £215 per day PAYE
May 2021 - One year contract
In this role, you will manage the support ticket program for Channel points of sale. This will include analysing ticket volume, response time, and resolution effectiveness, in a multitiered support environment. This body of work includes analysing trending issues, reporting volumes by product line, and impact to the stores.
You will also take a lead role in addressing Tier 3 ticket escalations. Resolving these tickets will require partnering with subject matter experts, investigation and resolution beyond Tier 1 and Tier 2.
The candidate should have a passion for Consumer Tech (ideally Apple products) and must be comfortable working alone as well as in a fast-paced dynamic team environment. Being extremely detail oriented and proactive is a must for this position.
- Passion for iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, Apps, and Apple hardware
- Competent performing duties exclusively on the client platforms
- Expert user of Mac OS X and iOS, Apple Apps, and Apple hardware products.
- Minimum 2 years professional technical troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Able to self manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- Able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools
- Self-starter, curious, with unusual levels of focus and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and strong interest in learning new systems and skills
- Proficient in Excel/Numbers and Keynote applications.
- Drive EMEIA resolution of troubleshooting tickets in accordance with established timelines.
- Ensure ticket categories are addressed within the appropriate support tier, and work towards maximising
effectiveness of Tier 1 call center.
- Provide weekly reporting, and analysis of ticket volume and trending issues.
- Provide escalation support across all lines of business including mac, iOS, ATV, and Apple Watch.
- Distribute and assign issues to team members and partners as needed.
- When necessary, write technical troubleshooting guidelines and provide training to any internal and external partners
to equip them with the information needed to the resolve store issues.
- Provide technical support for any team member and EMEIA countries partners on an ad hoc basis outside the ticketing system when necessary.
* Be the point of contact for any technical issues in EMEIA and liaise and follow up with lower and upper support tiers
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.