Integration Engineer / Integration Analyst / CRM Technical Support Analyst - (Broadcast / Streaming)
The right candidate will be responsible for responding to user tickets, answering questions, trouble shooting issues, debugging and fixing code, correcting data, facilitating conversations between teams, tracking enhancement requests and ensuring that the customer request is routed correctly for timely resolution.
* 3 - 4 years enterprise support experience
- Provide consulting services to local clients and help with SSO and MFA registration process.
- Migrate users from one HR system of record to another documenting dependencies and process flows.
- Provide consulting to customers during application discovery, planning and integration.
- Develop tools, processes, and documentation that improve operational efficiency.
- Support and train end-users.
- Work with partner CST / Engineering teams in getting appropriate access for unique user populations.
- Continue to work with the local teams and IAM team to improve processes and UX.
- 1 or more years industry experience in designing, developing, implementing, or supporting software applications.
- 1 or more years working in an operations or application support environment
- Experience working with
- operations or application support
- high volume web applications and frameworks
- help desk or ticketing software
- Familiarity or understanding of
- Identity and Access Management
- Directory Management
- Process Flow Creation
Nice to have:
- SAP / Work day
- Enterprise Solution experience
- CRM Technical Support
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 02075699971
Integration Engineer / Integration Analyst / Technical Support Analyst - (Broadcast / Streaming)
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.