Project Manager / Programme Manager - (Broadcast / VOD Streaming)
We are looking for a Programme Manager to lead and manage finance integration projects within an global broadcasting company.
- Experience in core business processes ranging from Accounting, HR, Tax & Distribution - with supporting I.T. systems
- Streaming program & project management and Marketing Delivery preferred
- engaging key stakeholders & presenting technical concepts to non-technical clients
- Global / International experience preferred - complex integration projects
- Project schedule and budget management
- Tools: Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Slides; Modelling/diagramming: Visio, Omni Graffle and/or Lucidchart; Project Management: Confluence, Jira, and Smartsheets.
- large program management and/or operations environment
- working with both business and technology company groups
- Proven experience in working with Legal, HR, Operation & Tax (ERP Systems)
Nice to have:
- delivering integration projects in a broadcast environment
- M&A or Media experience would be a plus
- PMP and Agile certification
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Akua on 02075699926
Project Manager - Finance / Accounting / Tax
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.