Handle is working with a high profile sports organization to recruit an experienced Interaction Design Lead to join a team that will deliver a cutting edge mobile application.
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Interactive Design Lead will be responsible for the design and development of interactive content within the App team. The candidate will work with the Product Owner, internal stakeholders and external development partner(s) to ensure that the app is built to the specifications, quality and timelines that the business expect.
- The design and creation of a fun, engaging fitness training content for a diverse age group
- Collaborating with the business to ensure the design delivers high-quality content for the audience
- Designing content that matches the business ethos and approach to company strategy
- Working with the team to ensure content quality meets stakeholder expectations
- Creative; capable of conceiving fun activities with limited situational resources
- Comprehensive understanding of user motivations and rewards
- A collaborative approach to work
- Team player
- An ability to form flexible and collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work to time-lines and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.