This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a leading sports fashion brand as an Assistant Retail and Digital Marketing Manager. This role will manage the marketing strategy across various channels, both for stores and the e-commerce platform, aligning this with the strategic brand plan for EMEA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the head of retail and web manager to build a DTC communications calendar.
- Align with the web manager on PPC and affiliate marketing strategies.
- Analyse and report on all email KPIs
- Connect regularly with the PR and social teams to optimise brand story telling opportunities.
- Ensure the DTC calendar reflects key stories implemented in the physical stores.
- Write and manage all window and in store collateral briefs from start to finish.
- Visit stores regularly to gain insight on usage of tools and provide hands on training and support as required.
- Report monthly on spend and budget forecasts.
Skills required include:
- Experience of managing marketing communications across retail stores and e-commerce channels.
- Experience building content into websites and database email systems.
- Proven experience and understanding of visual merchandising within fashion retail.
- Proven experience in supplier managements.
- Proven experience of retail marketing, either in brand or for a marketing agency.
- Capability to bring brand stories to life.
- Experience managing and monitoring a brand's presence across digital marketing platforms, developing a fan base attracting growth through an increase in online purchases.
- Understanding of financial data and budgets
- Understanding of E-commerce search marketing (SEO, PPC, Adwords, Analytics)
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
- Photoshop, InDesign and HTML advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.