Chief Financial Officer needed for a prestigious retailer on a temp to perm basis. My client, are an international retail organisation who have been well established in the market for decades. They are now in the process of looking for an experienced CFO to lead the finance function and work closely with their owner.
As well as running the finance team, the successful candidate will also work closely with the senior management and shareholders on the commercial, strategic and operational sides of the business.
Key areas that the CFO will look after include: - business planning, financial accounting, financial planning and reporting, financial control, information technology, operations and year-end tax and audit.
Key competencies required for this role
- Minimum of 15 years FD/CFO experience from an international business
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to manage sensitive intercompany and interpersonal relationships
- Significant experience gained in managing relationships with Board Directors, Shareholders and in managing relationships with external advisors
- Expertise in international logistics and supply chain
- Retail/Consumer background would be advantageous but not essential
- Personality is key! My client is looking for a team player is personable, not afraid to get their hands dirty and fix things and outgoing
- A flexible and imaginative problem solver
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.