Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Publishing company to recruit a Interim Client Business Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Business Assistant looking to start or continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Prepare and collate withholding tax exemption documents
- Obtain/process monthly sales figures received from publishers worldwide and assist with the validation of royalty statements received from 3rd parties
- Assist with the tracking and analysis of financial information working with the broader Finance Team
- Prepare/issue invoices (including manual invoices), where required.
- Update/maintain TBP's contract and royalty management system
The ideal candidate:
- Advanced Excel (Vlookups, If statements, Pivot tables etc
- Previous experience in Royalties is essential
- Educated to A level or equivalent
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of royalties. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.