Handle Recruitment are currently in partnership with a global media giant, who are looking for an Interim Commercial Finance Manager. Working within their - Marketing, Sales and Distribution team, the Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for various commercial and FP&A tasks across the EMEA regions.
This is a great opportunity for an experience finance professional to work for a highly regarded, and instantly recognisable brand.
Key responsibilities include -
- Analyse business information to identify high level trends and issues
- Contribute to projects beyond the finance function using professional expertise to support, advise and guide others as part of cross-functional project teams
- Manage end-to-end processes within a full planning cycle (e.g. forecasting, reporting, close etc.) to ensure the effective financial management of the business area
- Develop and deliver financial presentations for key business stakeholders
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders to provide guidance and influence their thinking around future business direction
- Line management of one Junior Analyst
- Share knowledge effectively across the function to facilitate good financial management and support the team
Candidate Requirements -
- Degree level essential and Accounting qualification/MBA preferable
- Experience of an equivalent commercial or strategy role.
- Experience working in Studios Finance preferably for a US corporation (advantageous)
- Experience of supporting commercial management to a high standard and working with the Regional Finance and Commercial head office.
- Excellent Excel skills
- SAP or Cognos knowledge would also be highly advantageous
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.