Interim Commercial Finance Manager needed for a popular luxury retail brand! Working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance, this role will play a pivotal part within the organisation, supporting the brands commercial and FP&A process across the whole EU business. If you're a qualified Finance Manager with a vast amount of retail experience, we'd love to hear from you!
The role has a healthy mix of strategic planning, budgeting & forecasting, business partnering and performance reporting.
Key responsibilities include -
- Partnering the Head of Commercial Finance in driving the business and financial performance forward
- Deliver sales reporting and analysis on a weekly/monthly basis
- Act as a key business partner to internal and external stakeholders, both finance and non-finance
- Take ownership of the brands profit and loss accounts across retail and wholesale channels
- Various performance reporting
- Liaise with budget holders across the brand to deliver in depth variance analysis
- Lead the brands budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist with long term strategic planning of the EU business
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years' experience in commercial finance role
- Retail experience is essential
- Be a confident business partner and the confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Possess high attention to detail and have a 'can do' attitude
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.