Handle Recruitment are currently in partnership with a global media giant, who are looking for an Interim Compliance and Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Compliance and Consolidation Manager on all aspects of Internal Control and EMEA Consolidated Reporting (including CFO pack).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to work in a very high performing team, within a market leading business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing quarterly control and quality review of the EMEA balance sheet reconciliations. Liaising with other members of the Compliance Team to deliver the testing results.
- Review of the annual EMEA SOX testing including assessing control risks. Reporting results and findings to EMEA Financial Controller and US SOX Team
- Manage all aspects of the calculation and validation analysis of EMEA CFO pack
- Liaise with external auditors during control walk-throughs. Ensuring that all control documentation is up to date
- Identify and drive areas of improvement within current processes with the aim of maintaining the current high standard of service provided in a more efficient manner.
- ACA Qualified from a top 10 Accountancy firm
- Have worked in a similar compliance and accounting role within a blue-chip business
- Strong experience of data analysis and reporting
- Strong excel skills important
- SAP experience preferred
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.