Handle Recruitment have partnered with a leading media company to find their next interim Credit Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an exciting brand on a temporary basis. Working within a fast-paced finance team, you will be responsible for the timely, successful collection of cash, ledger reporting and relationship management.
- Cash collection and allocation
- Assessing credit limits and customer eligibility
- Daily cash receipts posting
- Chasing debt and providing accurate information on aged debt
- Prompt and accurate payment allocation and investigating discrepancies
- Dealing with a wide range of customer queries effectively and professionally
- Highly effective communicator with 'can-do' attitude
- Impeccable organisation and time management skill
- Immediately available
- Strong excel knowledge
- 2+ years Credit Control experience
- Keen interest in creative industries
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.