Are you an immediately available Audience Researcher? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious broadcaster. You will be focusing on the UK market - this is an initial 3 month contract.
The Audience Research & Analysis department is responsible for supporting international channels, content licensing and Production businesses with audience based quantitative and qualitative tracking, reporting and strategic analysis in all international territories for all television platforms.
- Lead all channel and programming research in the UK, providing tactical and strategic guidance.
- Support all departments in the channels division, including Marketing, Programming and Commercial.
- Provide detailed analysis of channel performance, both regular and ad hoc.
- Manage primary research projects to gather insights into consumer attitudes and behaviour, for both channel-specific and broader TV market studies.
- Provide detailed audience and revenue analysis for TV Distribution, to support deal optimisation.
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and provide expertise and insight on the market, for all UK businesses.
- Run non-UK Western Europe research projects as required.
- Significant media research experience, preferably with a TV channel, distribution company/studio, TV platform, ad agency, internet company or research firm.
- Extensive consumer research experience, including the commissioning of quantitative and qualitative research studies.
- Knowledge and understanding of the television industry, including research terminology and methodology.
- Understanding of new media and the convergence of television and web-based media.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, and to manage major projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong writing and numerical skills, and the ability to communicate project results in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills including comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competence with TechEdge's AdvantEdge preferred.
- Willingness to work extended hours when needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.