Exciting opportunity for an experienced, pro-active and results-orientated Facilities Manager for this Global Entertainment Brand. You will be the central person responsible for delivering hard and soft facilities services in their central London Offices and be a skilled communicator, project manager and enjoy working in a fast-paced creative environment.
Reporting into the VP of Business Operations, this role will include:
- The management of major contracts and ongoing relationships with suppliers of materials and/or services to the company
- The management and supervision of contract personnel (2 direct reports and c30 staff)
- Working closely with and provide support to the VP of Business Operations with all financial tracking, reporting and budgets
- Be the primary point of contact for client's needs with regards to service delivery, whilst building, developing and maintaining effective client / stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the organisation
- Ensure and deliver services in line with key performance indicators
- Oversee accountability & governance of hard & soft vendor services.
- Overseeing Business Operations Database and reporting outputs
- Performance management and review of KPI's and SLA's across contracts
- Development and deployment of new Policy & Standards document
- International budget & cost control. Oversee / measure and control variable spend
- Periodic review of budget plan & forecast, as well as challenging variable cost tracker and build out of annual FM London budget.
- Negotiating new and existing contracts
- Managing tenders for new services
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked in a similar sized Entertainments company, (circa 1000 people) across multiple levels.
- Have experience of managing an on-site and outsourced team
- NEBOSH qualified
- Prince2 qualified or have demonstrated experience of project management
- Have experience with large budgets and cost control
- SAP experience (desired)
- Be if a personable nature, who enjoys problem solving and working with a variety of people
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.