Interim Senior Finance Analyst needed for a boutique media business based in Covent Garden. This is a newly created position which will play a key role in the financial support, analysis and planning for the business. The successful candidate will be the main business partner between finance, the commercial team, and key senior stakeholders across the company.
If you're a qualified accountant with proven FP&A and financial modelling experience, we'd love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include -
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and general cash flow processes
- Acting as a business partner to the commercial team for scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
- Partnering with key internal stakeholders to support financial and commercial decision making
- Provide the post investment analysis, reporting and tracking of revenues and recoupment
- Identify and resolve any issues in collections or forecasting
- Modelling recoupment waterfalls and analysing collection statements
- Developing efficient systems to ensure management reports are up to date and correct
- Producing sales and financial reports and commentary as requested to be accessed by finance and non-finance colleagues
- Thriving for continuous improvement through creating, developing and review of models and processes
- Ad hoc assistance with investment and corporate reporting and analysis
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced financial modelling skills and high-level proficiency in Excel
- Have worked in a similar FP&A position
- The ability to explain complex financial matters and present them into simple and useful summaries and constructively advise/challenge senior stakeholders
- An extremely commercial and practical approach
- Film/TV industry knowledge is a preference, but not necessary
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.