Interim Finance Analyst needed for an instantly recognisable, global TV production business. This is a 6-month fixed term contract, working at their central London head office. The role plays an important part within their EMEA team and works closely with the Finance Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially and analytically minded Accountant, to work at a highly reputable organisation!
Key responsibilities include -
- Ownership of the rolling 12 month forecast for the consolidated business, including P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow
- Supporting management of Planning & Reporting with supplementary analysis and ad hoc requests
- Consolidation of all EMEA group planning and analysis activities
- Work closely with the Senior FP&A Manager with ad-hoc analysis projects and presentations
- Provide detailed and accurate management information to senior stakeholders
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Business Partnering with various teams around the business and build strong relationships
- Newly qualified or finalist level ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Have worked in a similar FP&A/commercial finance function for a minimum of 3 years
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to present detailed analysis
- Ability to work independently when needed thrive under pressure
- Experience working within the media/TV networks industry is desirable but not essential
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.