Interim Finance Analyst needed for a market leading media brand! The main purpose of this role will be to provide insightful financial analysis and act as a critical advisor on key financial decisions. You will work alongside Finance Business Partners delivering financial and business analysis to help solve key business problems, questions and influence business decisions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant, to gain some excellent experience in an instantly recognisable blue-chip brand.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Help to resolve key business issues and problems by delivering solutions and recommendations, based on sound analysis
- Share external industry knowledge and good practice to help develop Finance's approach in supporting the business in making effective decisions
- Own and deliver high quality financial and business analysis with recommendations to solve business problems and to influence and challenge business decisions
- Analyse and review financial and business information effectively to extract useful business insights
- Contribute to the preparation of business cases / investment proposals on behalf of the division
- Build and develop strong relationships with key business and finance stakeholders
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Experience and application of compliance, regulatory requirements and internal controls.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of the review and analysis of financial data from a range of source information to identify trends or themes and to suggest solutions/recommendations.
- Media experience is highly advantageous but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.