Interim Finance Analyst wanted, for an instantly recognisable global media brand! Working closely with the UK and Operations team, the Finance Analyst will support the Head of Finance with an ongoing data reconciliation project, using SAP.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional, to work at a highly reputable organisation!
Key responsibilities include:-
- Take control of a data reconsolidation project between two systems
- Support the Head of Finance with month-end close processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with business cases and investment proposals
- Work closely with the Finance Business Partner and Head of Finance to deliver detailed reports, briefing notes and ad-hoc analysis
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- You will have worked in a core finance function with good knowledge of month end accounting
- SAP Experience is essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Be organised and have proven experience of meeting tight reporting deadlines
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.