£600+ PER DAY
My client requires the immediate support of an experienced, commercially-focused Finance Director, with working knowledge of digital technology, music or film industries preferable.
You will be joining a forward-thinking digital tech business who are revolutionising the arts industry. You will help with the prioritisation of procedures and controls implementation ( particularly budget & cashflow) to enable the business to produce higher quality management information and strategy support. You will give an experienced view on changes the business needs to implement in order to enable growth and to streamline operations.
You will review and refine our existing business model and management information kit to improve management decision-making tools.
You will need:
- To work in collaboration with the finance team (currently consisting of a Finance Manager and a Finance Assistant)
- To support financial skills development within the business
- To oversee and provide insightful input into the financial model
- To support the establishment and review of financial health indicators of the business
- Previous experience of managing international growth
- Previous experience of supporting management on business planning and long term strategy, providing financial leadership
- Great communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of seniority
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong academic background
To apply for this opportunity, please email email@example.com or call 0207 569 9938
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.