Interim Finance Manager needed for a global media giant, on a 6-month fixed term contract basis. The successful candidate will work closely with the Finance Director, ensuring that all areas of the finance function are running smoothly. You will be involved in everything from monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, ad hoc project work and royalties accounting. Having the royalty accounting knowledge is essential for this position!
Key responsibilities include
- Preparation of monthly management accounts - including Balance sheet, P&L & cashflow
- Prepare bi-monthly cashflow forecasts
- Deliver monthly flash forecasts and annual budgets , prepare board reports
- Business Partner with the wider international finance and content teams
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure accurate spend reporting and tracking against budget and forecast
- Review current reporting processes and suggest and implement improvements
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Excellent academics! Including an accounting and finance related degree
- Have worked in a dynamic, growing business - ideally media or retail
- Good knowledge of the royalty accounting processes
- Be proactive, flexible and able to adapt your approach to your work
- Communication: able to operate in a small team/ company across all functions
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.