Interim Finance Manager needed for well-established travel and tourism brand! The main purpose of this role, will be to ensure the smooth running of the company's accounting and reporting function. You will also assist with the strategic planning for the business, and assist with team management.
Key responsibilities include -
- Assist with the month and year-end reporting
- Take the lead with ad-hoc projects that include financial analysis and reporting
- Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts
- Year-end audit preparation
- Business partnering with both local and international teams by reviewing the monthly business performance
- Responsible for intercompany reconciliation and intercompany recharge invoicing
- Responsible for statutory and tax reporting
- Assist with the team management of Junior Management Accountants and Accounts Payable Clerks.
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in NetSuite or Concur would be highly advantageous
- Strong academic background
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.