Interim Finance Manager needed for an instantly recognisable eCommerce/retail brand. This is a 12-14 month fixed term contract, covering for a maternity leave. Working closely with the Financial Controller, you will assist with the day to day running of the full finance function. My client is looking for a qualified accountant, who has worked in another global brand and has experience dealing with multiple international stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the month end close process, including royalty accruals and intercompany accounting
- Continuously seek to implement and improve current processes to increase efficiency or enhance the control environment
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly analytics commentary for international stakeholders
- Oversee the Management Accountant's responsibilities to ensure accurate spend reporting and tracking against budget and forecast
- Act as a Business Partner to the content teams and the US royalties team to ensure accurate accounting for royalties and content investment
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecasting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Have worked at another international business, and dealt with multiple global stakeholders
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Experience with line management
- Experience using Oracle would be highly advantageous
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.