Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant who is available on short notice and interested in working in entertainment? If so read on!
We are currently assisting a major player in the entertainment industry with their search for an ACA/ACCA qualified Financial Accountant to take on a 12 month daily rate role with them based at their offices in central London.
Working in a wider team of around 10 and reporting into a Senior Finance Manager your duties would include:
- Ownership of all statutory reporting for specific business units within the UK (film and television distribution, games development)
- Timely preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts
- Assisting with the management of the external audit process
- Direct and indirect tax compliance and reporting
- Assist with review of participation accounting
- Banking and treasury reporting and administration
UK & US GAAP exposure is highly beneficial as is experience using SAP. Media & entertainment experience would be great but is by no means essential!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.