Handle are currently working as a recruitment partner with an instantly recognisable high street retail brand assisting them with their search for an Interim Financial Controller.
Reporting into the Finance Director and working alongside the Group Financial Controller your duties would include:
- Driving process improvements & cost saving initiatives across the business
- Acting as the 'go to' for technical accounting queries
- Business partnering with the Systems Team to ensure interfaces with other corporate systems are successful, ensuring integrity & accuracy of finance data, and ensuring appropriate development of finance systems to support business changes
- Supporting management with the projects to optimise finance processes
- Assist with a systems upgrade project
- Support in the implementation of controls across all departments in the business
- Assist in developing and improving the management reporting
- Business partnering with teams across the business, championing the reporting function
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified Financial Controller with at least 8 years post-qualified experience, this will ideally have been gained working in a similar role within a fast paced international business.
Retail experience is obviously highly desirable though not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.