Interim Financial Operations Manager needed for a global blue chip, eCommerce business. This position will play a key part to their Commercial Finance team, through delivering insight in to the strategy supported by quality, timely reporting. Working closely with the AR/Credit teams, you will be tasked with driving these functions forward by identifying, investigating and delivering key strategic growth initiatives.
Key responsibilities include -
- Look to continuously enhance the company's credit and risk strategy
- Act as a key Business Partner to various teams including Sales and Accounts Receivable
- Providing input, insight and guidance into the strategic planning cycle
- Drive the development of improvement of the teams reporting cycle
- Coach, mentor and review the work of 2 analysts
- Take on ad-hoc project work
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in working in a large organisation with a global AR function
- Strong business partnering/FP&A experience in a changing environment
- Proven ability to analyse data to solve business problems and provide strong business insight
- Advanced Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.