Interim Finance Analyst needed for a market leading and instantly recognisable media business. The main focus of this position will be to provide robust financial and sales analysis to finance teams and senior stakeholders to make effective commercial decisions. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Analyst to get their foot in the door of a highly reputable, blue chip organisation!
- Support the FP&A Manager with the overall view of forecasted business performance
- Complete and maintain the long-term business strategy for the division
- Completion of cost centre packs, monthly business deck and various month-end ad hoc analysis
- Track current performance and drive improved future performance against our internal measures and against our competitors
- Build close relationships with various business areas including group finance, heads of commercial finance and the actuals and reporting team
- Provide insightful analysis and forecasting information that will feed into the strategic planning and decision making process
- Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA or similar
- Have worked in a similar FP&A or Management Accounting role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills reflecting an ability to manipulate and interpret data
- Proficient in Excel and advanced modelling skills
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.