Interim Head of Commercial Finance needed for a hugely popular, luxury retail brand! This is an urgent and relatively short position (3-4 months), so it requires someone who is available at very short notice. Working closely with the Group Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be tasked with providing strategic insight and commercial analysis for the Group.
This is a fantastic opportunity, for a highly commercial/qualified finance professional to work for a fantastic brand.
Key responsibilities include -
- Act as a Business Partner to Channel Directors and other key stakeholders, and drive strategic decision making
- Support investment projects and manage the capex budget
- Assist the Group FD with developing the 5-year strategic plan and identify strategic opportunities, including measurements and progress against targets
- Take control of, and lead the Group's budget process and provide budget update reports to stakeholders
- Lead and co-ordinate the Groups forecast process
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance reports with commentary
- Identify and deliver continuous improvements to financial controls
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or equivalent
- Experience in a similar FP&A/commercial role within another retailer
- Possess excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Outstanding analytical and Excel skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.