Interim Head of Finance needed for a securely backed and rapidly growing - FinTech start-up! Working closely with the MD and International CFO in Australia, the Head of Finance will be tasked with developing and building the companies UK finance team. This is a highly strategic and commercial role, along with managing the small reporting function. As my client are currently in the process of obtaining their credit licence, they need someone who has experience in regulated credit lending.
If you're a commercially focused Head of Finance or Finance Director, who has worked in a start-up environment before, we'd love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate and timely financial support and analysis to influence commercial decision making
- Build strong internal and external relationships with banks, tax consultants and legal advisers
- Be the main point of contact for the UK finance division and act as business partner to key shareholders
- Provide commercial support and strategic planning to the Managing Director
- Prepare the rolling forecasts and budgeting
- Ensure that time weekly/monthly management reporting is delivered
- Recruit and then manager an Accounts Assistant
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in regulated credit lending
- Have worked in a similar role within a start-up environment
- Experience in retail or financial services is massively advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate application of commercial acumen
- Strong business partnering, FP&A and modelling skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.